Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
To meet with employers for recruitment events you must have a resume uploaded in your College Central Network Account. Once your resume is uploaded a staff member will review it. You will receive an email informing you that your resume has been approved or to resubmit it with the corrections listed. You will be able to apply to positions in College Central Network once you have an approved resume.
Save the Dates:
• Mon., 10/12/2020: Kick-off Career Fair Week w/ 1-hr. Virtual Career Workshops (#GetCareerReady):
o Career Development with College Central Network (How to access & use CCN tools)
o Make Your Resume Work for Y-O-U! (Resume styles & tips)
o Virtual Interviewing 101 (Do’s and Don’ts of Virtual Interviewing)
o Soft Skills to Get and Keep a Job! (Discover soft skills & their importance in your career)
• Tue., 10/13/2020: Day 1 of Career and Internship Fairs
o Science, Engineering, and Mathematics
• Wed., 10/14/2020: Day 2 of Career and Internship Fairs
o Allied Health and Nursing
o Wellness, Culinary Arts, and Hospitality
• Thurs., 10/15/2020: Day 3 of Career and Internship Fairs
o Business and Entrepreneurship
o Professional and Personal Development
o Public Safety and Law
• Fri., 10/16/2020: Day 4 of Career and Internship Fairs
o Behavioral and Social Sciences
o Liberal and Creative Arts
Students who are currently working in a position that is related to their degree program may be eligible to earn internship credit. Go to the Experiential Learning link under the Dashboard. Click on the Experiential Learning Link and look for your degree program. Click on your degree program. Complete the Internship agreement that is associated with your major and submit. You will receive an email from College Central Network if your position has been approved and if you have been registered for credit and assigned a faculty sponsor. Your next step will be to reach out to the faculty sponsor.
Students in Allied Health and Nursing programs will be directed by your instructors to complete clinical agreements.
Get paid to help children do Virtual School Work.
See link below for more information.
Go to the website.
U. S. Census Bureau is hiring !!
$22.50 per hour
https:// attendee.gotowebinar.com/ register/3898881834932263938
Prince George's Community College does not take responsibility for the Health, Welfare, and Safety of students while working with any employer who has advertised a position through this database. It is the responsibility of the Student and Employer to agree upon the measures that will be taken to protect the student's Health, Welfare and Safety.
Welcome to our new online job posting, resume database, and career information system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
You will want to upload a resume so that you will be able to apply for opportunities and so employers can consider you when they search for candidates. You may also create a career portfolio to promote your qualifications.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time. Make your portfolio available to employers when you have it ready to share.
Contact the Career Development & Internships office if you have questions.
Census Bureau is seeking Census Takers. Virtual Bilingual Recruitment Information Session.
July 9th, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 pm
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Prince George's Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.