Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions.
Unfortunately, fraudulent postings and scams are a reality and may be seen in a variety of locations. Please be wary of suspicious online postings, emails, and advertisements. We encourage you to research companies and organizations. There are a multitude of resources to help you to research employers to determine if the posting is legitimate. Please contact Career Services if you would like more information.
For your protection, please use discretion and caution when applying to positions online. It is advised that you do not provide your social security number to a potential employer, supply credit card or bank account information, or execute any type of monetary transaction.
Questions, concerns, and issues related to opportunities on CCN for Pitt-Greensburg posting boards should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Career Services makes every effort to screen and research the authenticity of employers and postings. However, due to the volume of postings submitted annually, Pitt-Greensburg Career Services is unable to fully research the legitimacy of each company, organization, agency, or person that posts a vacancy or to guarantee that every position is still available.
Are you interested in being a mentor to Pitt-Greensburg students and/or pursuing mentorship opportunities to gain further insight after graduation?
A beneficial mentoring relationship fosters engagement between a professional and student/graduate becoming better acquainted with his/her field of study or situation. Mentoring provides a venue whereby the mentee can learn, ask questions, and gain valuable insight. Essential aspects to positive communications include: relay of knowledge, increased understanding, inspiration, and guidance. Mentor-mentee relationships, however, also may include a necessity to uphold certain ethical behavior to build rapport and maintain respectful communication. The goal of the Mentor-Mentee relationship is to foster a successful interaction.
When matched with identified mentors/mentees based upon your search criteria, we encourage you to research your match prior to engaging in any mentoring to confirm the match will further your professional goals and objective. By engaging in the mentor/mentee relationship, you agree to comply with the guidelines established by the offices of Career Services and Alumni Relations.
If you are a student under the age of 18, or a Mentor who learns of a Mentee under the age of 18, please contact the appropriate office to discuss University policies and procedures (Mentors – Please contact Alumni Relations/Mentees – Please contact Career Services.)
Go to the website.
The University makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of its alumni. The mentor/mentee agrees that he/she bears all risks associated with the use of any information on the Pitt-Greensburg Mentoring Network/College Central Network (CCN) website and any other interactions with mentor/mentee through the Pitt-Greensburg Mentoring Network/College Central Network (CCN) website. The University of Pittsburgh expressly denies liability for the conduct of individuals working in the Network.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to University of Pittsburgh-Greensburg; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.