When searching positions, keep your search parameters very open. Click "Search for Job/Opportunities Posted to My School". On the next page, don't enter or select information for industry, major, etc. Simply scroll down to the "Begin Search" button and click. This way, you will pull up the most opportunities.
Welcome to Queens University of Charlotte's online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the resume authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your authorization at any time.
Contact the Internship & Career Programs office at 704-337-2337 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Listing of job postings and alumni mentor profiles on this site should not be deemed a warranty by Queens University of Charlotte of employers'/alumnus' fitness or credentials. Employers and alumni on this site have not been screened. Queens University of Charlotte expressly disclaims any liability in connection with any contact which results from any applicant's response to any job posted, employer or alumnus contact from this site. Queens University of Charlotte reserves the right to make changes to or deny access to the online job board at its sole discretion.
For your privacy and protection, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. In addition, be sure to practice sound judgment when meeting employers or any contact. Be sure the meeting location is safe and professional.
As a registered student or alumni on this site, you may elect to publicize your profile and resume to employers/alumni. Please note that employers are initially provided resume visibility upon registering with the online job board. Review the resume authorization options associated with your profile carefully and select the option that best suits your needs and comfort level. You may change your resume authorization setting at any time.
All concerns and issues should be brought to the attention of the Internship & Career Programs office via email: email@example.com.
The Queens Alumni Mentoring Network offers a forum where alumni provide professional guidance to students and fellow alumni. Join today and share professional insight with members of the Queens community.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Queens University of Charlotte; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.