Raritan Valley Community College is happy to announce a partnership with College Central Network, Inc. for all students, alumni, community members and employers.
This service allows individuals to upload resumes and search for a variety of jobs at any time, from any computer. This service is provided free of charge.
Alumni: Create your own ID and password and then search for positions.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume. If you want to upload a resume in order to send it to potential employers, but you do not want an employer to search your resume, select the second authorization option on your registration.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The RVCC Career Services office does not review your resume when it is posted. Please double-check your resume before uploading. We recommend you create a customized cover letter for each job to which you apply. If you would like help in creating a resume and cover letter or would like Career Services to review your resume and cover letter, please make an appointment with Wendy Schnall, email@example.com. (908-526-1200 X8338).
Disclaimer: The Career Services Department of Raritan Valley Community College acts as a referral services for employment and internship opportunities. Although every effort is made to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we neither endorse nor recommend any of the content provided or listed through this office. Neither Raritan Valley Community College nor its employees will be held liable for any damages resulting from any user’s use of or reliance upon the material contained in or linked through our website. If a problem is encountered, please notify our office promptly.
If you have questions about part-time or full-time jobs, contact Wendy Schnall, (908-526-1200 X8338), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students - You must read the RVCC Anti-Harassment, Anti-Discrimination & Safety Reporting Policy for Students in the Work Place.
RVCC Career Services makes every effort to ensure the credibility jobs posted on our Lion Job Board. However, it is very important for you to educate yourself about potential scams. “Earn $3000 a day!” sounds great, but it’s not likely to be true. How do you spot scams and rip-offs in job postings?
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Raritan Valley Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.