About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Ringling College of Art and Design; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- SPECIAL WEBSITES & RESOURCES - www.ringling.edu/resources
- Access is available to you through the resources website for Focus Explorer, CareerBeam, Going Global, and much more.
- APPLICATION for On-Campus Jobs - www.ringling.edu/StudentEmploymentApplication
- Additional information for on-campus jobs - http://www.ringling.edu/financialaid
- Your College Central Network account is key to getting connected with The Center for Career Services.