After completing your registration in the RVCJobs system, you must upload a resume in order for employers to find you when they search for job candidates.
Also, share your work with employers by creating a career portfolio.
If you need help writing or editing your resume, please refer to the Career Advice Library documents on your home page or contact our office for assistance.
For Student Employment: Upload or create a resume using the resume builder. You will be able to apply for jobs once you have a resume on file.
***Be advised, RVC only reviews and approves positions under the "Search for Opportunities Posted to My School" section. If you choose to utilize the "Search over 500,000 Jobs" or "Search over 25,000 Internships" sections be aware that these will link to third-party job search engines and are not managed or maintained by RVC. Any communication through these third-party sites is strictly at your own risk. RVC will not assist you regarding these third-party sites.***
Go to the website.
Please complete the Report Offers/Hires on your home page in the system once you get job offers and especially when you accept a job offer. This information will help us know about your successful employment.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Rock Valley College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.