Welcome to Rowan-Cabarrus Community College's electronic job board, job seeker resource center, and résumé database system. This service is for RCCC students, alumni, faculty and staff. Once registered, you can search posted jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they're searching for candidates, you must upload a résumé. All submitted resumes will be reviewed prior to posting - you will receive comments before it can be posted. Please read and choose your preference for making your resume visible to all employers.
When job searching, we strongly recommend not narrowing your search too much. Many employers do not select job targets for their positions. Try using full-time, or internship combined with your major for a wider selection of opportunities. Part-time job seekers should not search by major.
Contact Academic & Career Advising Center in RCCC Student Success Services if you have questions 704.216.7222
South Campus: Gail Cummins, Katina Winkey, Zach Kendra, Misty Moler
North Campus: Tammara Walker, Donna Crook, Joy Haynes, Marcia Miller
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Rowan-Cabarrus Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- In the Academic & Career Advising Center you can explore career options and how your interests-abilities-values-personality-motivations-and realities fit a career. We can provide information about the level of education you need to pursue particular careers, look at U.S. labor market expectations, and also help you to prepare for a job search.