Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
If you have any questions please contact the Career Center at (714)564-6254 located in Room L-222
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Santa Ana College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- The Career Development/Career Technical Education (CTE) Student Success Center provides a variety of services.
- CTE students are provided with academic counseling, support, and resources to guide them to program selection, preparation, and completion including Education Plan development.
- Career Development Services include career presentations, access to resources on careers and training programs, as well as, the following workshops: Employment Preparation (Resume, Interview, and LinkedIN), Undecided Majors, and What Can I Do with a Major In___? Undecided Major Counseling appointments are available. Employment Services include job listings and on-campus interviews.
- The Service Learning Program provides volunteer opportunities for students at various community agencies. Service Learning placements are tied to course curriculum requirements (i.e. Nursing, Education, Psychology, etc.) or students may volunteer independently to explore careers in their majors. Service Learning Orientations are offered throughout the semester