Career Services is starting a new series called Tuesdays at 2.
Every Tuesday at 2 pm we'll meet via Zoom to discuss various career and development topics. Each week we'll cover a timely topic related to adjusting to job search in a world that has become virtual.
All sessions will be recorded for future reference.
Go to the website.
Please be vigilant about disclosing personal information or accepting a job offer without meeting a real person!
Do not disclose personal information (social security number, bank account information) via email, and consider taking your mailing address off your resume.
Saint Paul College Career Services reviews each employer and job posting prior to it being published on JobsOnline. Some impostors, however, pose as real companies and real people with opportunities that seem legitimate. If you encounter a suspicious posting, contact us at Career.Services@saintpaul.edu or 651-846-1384. We will help you verify the job and company before you respond to the posting.
Join our virtual job club!
Get advice for your search and learn about companies who are hiring right now.
To join, email email@example.com and include your name and Tech ID.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Saint Paul College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- For the best service, please contact us to set up an appointment. Walk-ins will be accommodated based on availability.