All internships must meet the criteria set forth by the U.S. Dept. of Labor Fair Standards Act. Credit-bearing internships must be approved by the appropriate faculty advisor. Please review Saint Paul College's guidelines prior to posting opportunities (available at the link below). We reserve the right to reject or revoke an organization, contact or job posting that does not reflect the mission and values of Saint Paul College.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
Our online Employer Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You must register your organization with our office prior to accessing these services. Once your registration is reviewed, if it is approved you will receive an email which includes a link to activate your account.
If approved, depending on your access level, you will be able to use some or all of the services listed below:
- Job Posting
Post jobs targeted to Saint Paul College students, alumni.
- Résumé Search
Search résumés of our students, alumni.
- Portfolio Search
Search career portfolios that have been prepared by our students, alumni.
- Career Services offers a number of ways to connect students, alumni and employers including
- On-line job board (JOBSonline)
- Job fairs, workshops and other career related events
- Tabling in our Student Learning Commons
- Contact us more information at Career.Services@saintpaul.edu or 651.846.1384.