Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer, including mobile devices.
If you would like employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Please contact the Career Development Center at 205-726-2980 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
The Career Development Center (CDC) of Samford University provides this service as a courtesy to students, alumni and prospective employers. The university is not responsible for any representations or guarantees with regard to job postings, nor is it responsible for wages, working conditions, safety, or other work-related issues that may arise after placement with an employer. It is the sole responsibility of the job seeker to investigate thoroughly all employment opportunities, representations or guarantees.
Samford University does not conduct any such investigation nor does it endorse or recommend any of the employment positions that are posted on this site. Any alleged warranties or representations, express or implied, by Samford University for the positions posted on this site are disclaimed. Students and alumni who believe that they have been the subject of unlawful discrimination should obtain legal advice from their personal attorney.
Never send money, process money orders with third party payers, or pass on personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment without fully verifying the legitimacy of said company.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Samford University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Our services are available at no cost to current Samford students and Samford alumni.