The O*NET database contains information on hundreds of standardized and occupation-specific job descriptions. Learn what jobs involve. Explore occupations that need your skills. Browse groups of similar occupations to explore careers.
Go to: http://www.onetonline.org/
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Santa Rosa Junior College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online. After you register, you must obtain our school password in order to search the profiles.