There are no currently active announcements.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
Our online Employer Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You must register your organization with our office prior to accessing these services. Once your registration is reviewed, if it is approved you will receive an email which includes a link to activate your account.
If approved, depending on your access level, you will be able to use some or all of the services listed below:
- Job Posting
Post jobs targeted to Summit Academy OIC students, alumni.
- Résumé Search
Search résumés of our students, alumni.
- Portfolio Search
Search career portfolios that have been prepared by our students, alumni.
- We celebrate the diversity of our student body and appreciate that each student brings an unique background, life story, and set of interest, skills, and goals.
- As an employer partner, we work closely with you to find the right candidate for your career opportunity. You can trust that the candidates we send to you are vetted according to industry standards.
- In addition, Summit students have adhered to a strict attendance policy while successfully passing all classes without any reported student conduct issues. Summit also assists its students in addressing barriers to employment through our partnerships with other community-based organizations.
- As students approach graduation, they participate in a Career Development course. Upon successful completion, graduates have a polished resume, well-practiced interview skills, and an enthusiasm to improve their lives by finding jobs they love. They are ready to work...for you!
- If you have questions or would like more informaiton about hiring a Summit graduate or being involved in hiring activities (such as participating in mock interviews during the Career Development course), please contact the career center at (612) 377-0150.