Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, students and alumni can search for jobs at any time from any computer, tablet, or smart phone.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the resume authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services Office if you have questions.
Be sure to "like" us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/SCCareerServices
Go to the website.
EMPLOYERS - Did you hire a Schoolcraft College student or alumnus?
STUDENTS and ALUMNI - Did you find a job in College Central?
If so - let us know! email@example.com
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Schoolcraft College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Once you leave Schoolcraft College, remember that you are still welcome to use all services offered by our department - the College Central Network jobs database, resume/interviewing assistance, and career counseling.
- Questions? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office to schedule an appointment - (734) 462-4421.