Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career & Transfer Center and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Meet with Julie from the Career Services front desk. She will help you with basic information about how to use College Central to search for a full- or part-time job off campus. Learn about what search fields to use to target the job that's the right fit for you.
- Job Search
Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, students and alumni can search for jobs at any time from any computer, tablet, or smart phone.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the resume authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services Office if you have questions.
Be sure to "like" us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/SCCareerServices
Go to the website.
EMPLOYERS - Did you hire a Schoolcraft College student or alumnus?
STUDENTS and ALUMNI - Did you find a job in College Central?
If so - let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Schoolcraft College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- All department services are FREE & open to the public - the College Central Network job board, job fairs, workshops, and more.
- Questions? Just email us at email@example.com or call our office to schedule an appointment - (734) 462-4421.