About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to The University of Scranton; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- The Career Center helps students focus on career decisions that are consistent with their unique talents, aspirations, and vision for living. Professional counselors help students discover links between their personal traits and career options through individual counseling, workshops, and many other electronic and hard-copy resources available at the Career Center.
- All students can receive training in resume and cover letter writing as well as interview and job search techniques. They are also able to participate in employer on-campus recruiting visits, employment fairs, and the annual Graduate School Fair (Graduate, Law & Medical Schools). Students and alumni can access a wide range of employment opportunities through the office’s online job posting system.
- The Gerard R. Roche Center for Career Development is located in Ciszek Hall and is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Evening hours are arranged on individual basis. The phone number is (570) 941-7640.