Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system. Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer. If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Also, with this system you can read a variety of career advice documents, build a resume, listen to career related podcasts, watch informational videos, create a career portfolio, get current announcements of events, workshops and activities sponsored by the Office of Career Development, and so much more.
Contact the Office of Career Development at 740-351-3608 if you have questions.
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Shawnee State University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online. After you register, you must obtain our school password in order to search the profiles.