Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Hundreds of new job and internship opportunities are posted everyday.
Contact the Career Services Center if you have questions.
Go to the website.
Although we do our best to screen the employers that post jobs on college central, occasionally we receive reports from students about employers asking students to:
-pay for services
-collect personally identifiable information of other college students
-consider an opportunity other than the opportunity being advertised on the website.
If you have experienced any of the above, been harassed, or asked to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, please report this behavior on the form below, or to the Career Services Center at 310.434.4337. Although we ask for your contact information to follow up with any outstanding question, your information is kept confidential and never shared with the employer being reported.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Santa Monica College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.