The SCC Beatrice Nursing Career Fair will be held Monday, February 25, 2019 from 9:00 - 11:30 AM in the Truman Center Gymnasium, 4771 W. Scott Road, Beatrice, NE. Southeast Community College students and alumni are welcome to come and network with employers in the health care field, learn about current job openings and career opportunities.
Spring Trades & Industry Career Fair
Tuesday, March 5, 2019, 10:00 - 12:00 noon, Welsh Center, Milford Campus
Building Construction Technology
Design & Drafting Technology
Electrical & Electromechanical Technology
Electronic Systems Technology
Energy Generation Operations
Land Surveying/GIS/Civil Engineering Technology
Heating, Ventilation, AC & Refrigeration Technology
Manufacturing Engineering Technology
Nondestructive Testing Technology
Precision Machining & Automation Technology
Go to the website.
2019 Transportation Career Fair
Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 10:00 - 12:00 noon, Welsh Center, Milford Campus
Auto Collision Repair Technology
Diesel – Ag Equipment Service Tech
Diesel Technology – Truck
Go to the website.
Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact Career Services if you have questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Southeast Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.