Welcome to SFSC College Central. College Central will help you search for jobs locally, statewide, and nationally and help you prepare for your job-seeking experience. Create your resume and cover letter online using College Central- or upload documents you already have. Review the free library of documents and podcasts for helpful advice.
When you are ready to begin your job search go to the left side of your College Central home page; under Dashboard click on these links to begin...
Search- My School's Jobs to review job postings that have been placed only on the SFSC Job Board- including SFSC Work Study Jobs.
Search- Jobs Central to search jobs from all over the U.S.
You are also encouraged to use CareerSource Heartland's My Florida Marketplace job board to search for additional jobs locally and throughout Florida. Go to: www.employflorida.com
Additional information about Career Center services and more job hunting links and tips area available on our Career Center website, at the link provided below.
If you have questions, or need assistance with College Central or your job search please contact the SFSC Career Development Center at 863-784-7442. We look forward to assisting you soon!
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
- If you are a community resident who would like to search for jobs, you must first register. Please indicate that you are a Community Resident on your registration form. Once registered, you may also receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- If you are an employer in the community who would like to recruit our students and/or alumni, please go to our Employer page.
- Search for student work study jobs (posted exclusively to South Florida State College and available to current students only), or search the Jobs Central national job board and the Intern Central national internship board.
- Build a resume with Resume Builder, or upload a resume to Resume Central so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central to support your resume and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Receive information about upcoming on-campus hiring events.
- Access our Dress for Success free professional clothing distribution project.