Schedule an Appointment
Please take a moment to review our events calendar on your log in screen. There are a lot of upcoming events in the Office of Business Central, and we welcome your participation!
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to SUNY-Adirondack; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Need help building your resume, crafting a cover letter or sharpening your interviewing skills?
- Stop by the Office of Business Central located in the Center for Entrepreneurship in Adirondack Hall Suite 144.
- Check the calendar for upcoming workshops
Refer to the uploaded documents and videos upon log in
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a 1:1 appointment with Brandon K. Aldous, Coordinator of Career Readiness, today