This five-hour pre-licensing course is required by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles for all applicants who want to take a road test for a driver’s license. An MV-278 completion certificate needed for road test appointments will be issued at the conclusion of this class.
Students should arrive 10 minutes before class starts. Class starts promptly at 5pm. There is a 15 minute break, please feel free to bring a snack!
PREREQUISITE: A New York State Learner’s Permit is also required and must be brought to class.
Call 518.743.2238 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register.
Monday, October 3, 2016, 5pm-10pm, #10019
Monday, November 7, 2016, 5pm-10pm, #10020
Monday, December 5, 2016, 5pm-10pm, #10021
Held on the SUNY Adirondack campus, 640 Bay Rd., Queensbury, NY
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to SUNY-Adirondack; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.