Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Business Central and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Need help getting started with a resume? In this appointment, we will go over the set-up and structure of a resume to get you started on the path to having the perfect resume.
- Resume Building/Review
There are no currently active announcements.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to SUNY-Adirondack; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Need help building your resume, crafting a cover letter or sharpening your interviewing skills?
- Stop by the Office of Business Central located in the Center for Entrepreneurship in Adirondack Hall Suite 144.
- Check the calendar for upcoming workshops
- Refer to the uploaded documents and videos upon log in