Are you interested in Nursing, Substance Abuse Counseling, or another healthcare career?
The Health Profession Opportunity Grants Program can help you pay for expenses to pursue a career in healthcare, the fastest growing field in the country.
Click the link below for more information.
Interested Students should call 518-681-5627.
Go to: http://sunyacc.edu/hpog2
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to SUNY-Adirondack; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Need help building your resume, crafting a cover letter or sharpening your interviewing skills?
- Stop by the Office of Business Central located in the Center for Entrepreneurship in Adirondack Hall Suite 144.
- Check the calendar for upcoming workshops
- Refer to the uploaded documents and videos upon log in