There are no currently active announcements.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to SUNY Broome; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.
- The Career and Transfer Services Department collaborates with campus, industry and community partners to provide transformative career and transfer planning services for students and alumni in their pursuit to enter the workforce or to obtain an advanced degree. The Career and Transfer Services Department increases transfer and career readiness, professional skill development, and ultimately employability of students and alumni.
- To learn more about the resources associated with each service area, visit our website and click on the expandable menus to the right of the homepage. Students are encouraged to visit The Career and Transfer Services Department early in their academic career to explore career and transfer options, and to develop an understanding of what it means to be career-ready.
Career Exploration and Planning
Career Readiness & Professional Skill Development