Welcome to our online job posting, resume database, and career information system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
You will want to upload a resume so that you will be able to apply for opportunities and so employers can consider you when they search for candidates. You may also create a career portfolio to promote your qualifications.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time. Make your portfolio available to employers when you have it ready to share.
Contact the Counseling & Career Center if you have questions.
Enhance your Job Skills with courses through SUNY JCC's Workforce Development!
SIGN UP FOR ANY OF THESE COURSES DIRECTLY WITH WORKFORCE READINESS - CALL 716-338-1005 OR ONLINE AT http://www.sunyjcc.edu/workforcereadiness
SPRING 2019 OFFERINGS:
Microsoft Excel - Part II: Feb. 5-12 (Tues/Thurs), 6pm - 9pm, $127
Quick & Dirty Overview of Office Apps: March 5 (Tues) 6pm - 9pm, $39
Crash Course in Social Media Marketing: Jan. 31st (Thurs), 9am - 12pm, $39
Build your First Email Marketing Campaign in 3 Hours: Feb. 7, (Thurs), 9am - 12pm, $39
Let's Build a Website in Wix Quickly & Easily: March 7 (Thurs), 9am - 12pm, $39
Google App Boot Camp, March 21 (Thurs), 9am - 12pm, $39
Expanding Your Global Presence, March 28 (Thurs), 9am - 12pm, $39
WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT COURSES:
English as a Second Language II (ESL) - Jan 8 - March 14 (Tues/Thurs) OR March 19 - May 23 (Tues/Thurs), 9am - 12pm, $15
English as a Second Language IV (ESL): Jan 7 - March 18 (Mon/Wed) OR March 20 - May 29 (Mon/Wed), 9am - 12pm, $15
Pre-Collegiate Math II: April 15 - June 4 (Mon/Tues), 6pm - 8pm, $35 OR June 17 - August 5 (Mon/Wed), 6pm - 8pm. $35
Online Pre-Collegiate Reading II: May 20 - June 28, 5pm - 7pm. $59 OR July 1 - August 9, 5pm - 7pm, $59
OSHA 10-hour Construction Training: March 2 & 9 (Sat), 9am - 3:30pm, $99
Notary Public, April 17 (Wed), 1:30pm - 4:30pm, $85
Go to the website.
"My School's Jobs" are positions that have been submitted to or found by JCC.
"Job's Central" are local and national jobs, which includes many more options.
We recommend that you search BOTH "My School's Jobs" AND "Jobs Central."
Questions? Contact JuliePage@mail.sunyjcc.edu OR MelanieZandi@mail.sunyjcc.edu
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Jamestown Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.