Workforce Recruitment Program for Students and Recent Graduates with Disabilities.
A WRP Recruiter will be interviewing students from
your school this Fall!
The WRP is a recruitment program for students and recent graduates with disabilities, and serves as a primary pipeline for bringing new talent into the federal government. Participating in the WRP is an excellent way to:
Find an internship or permanent position at federal agencies
Explore careers in the federal service
Gain Interviewing experience
For more information on how to participate, contact Dawn Jones at 518-381-1334 or by emailing email@example.com
Get information on Career Events, view photos and add to our discussions.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Schenectady County Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- The Office of Career & Transfer Services is a component of Student Affairs offering assistance to students and alumni in achieving their goals.
- Our Mission: to provide a supportive, yet challenging environment designed to empower individuals to achieve their educational, career and personal goals.