Post to the Capital Region (NY) Consortium for FREE
We are one of 19 schools in the Capital Region (NY) Consortium. You may post to all of these schools including Schenectady County Community College for FREE.
We reserve the right NOT TO APPROVE opportunities that: do not guarantee stable compensation, require a candidate to invest personal funds upfront, or encourage the sale of a product or service on college campuses. We follow NACE guidelines related to employer services and recruiting policies. See link provided.
STAFFING SERVICES: In order to more effectively assist our partners with larger recruiting needs, all third party recruiters will be limited to one "Continual Recruitment" posting directing candidates to the company website.
For personalized assistance with creating your post, please contact Lynn Trudell, our Employer Relations Specialist, at 518-836-2807 or email@example.com
Go to the website.
Take Part in Our Award Winning Speed Networking
Since its inception in April of 2009, over 3000 students have come together with more than 130 community professionals who have helped to teach them what people pay attention to and what it takes to turn a good first impression into a future conversation.
We invite you, our valued industry partners, to take part in one or more of our targets sessions listed below to offer these students much needed guidance and feedback as well as help them to improve upon their professional communication skills so they can be at their best at any given moment.
There’s no preparation needed - we provide everything. All you need to do is free up an hour and a half, observe, listen and provide supportive feedback to enhance students’ ability to community more effectively in public. You’ll love the experience.
Not able to attend? Please share this email with other professionals who you feel would enjoy coaching college students on their communication and networking skills.
All sessions are held at the College in Elston Hall.
Interpersonal & Group Dynamics Students
· Monday, October 17’th 2016 – from 6:00pm-7:30pm
· Tuesday, October 18’th 2016 - from11:00am – 12:15pm
Public Speaking Students
· Monday, November 7’th 2016 – from 6:00pm-7:30pm
Business and Law Students
· Monday, November 7th, 2016 - from 9-9:50 am
· Monday, November 7th, 2016 – from 10-10:50 am
· Monday, November 7th, 2016 – From 11-11:50 am
· Tuesday, November 8th, 2016 – From 11am -12:15pm
· Monday, December 5’th, 2016 - from 10am – 11:15am
· Monday, December 5’th, 2016 - from 1:00- 2:15pm
· Monday, December 5’th, 2016 - from 2:30 – 3:45pm
· Monday, December 5’th, 2016 - From 6:00-9:00pm
· Tuesday, December 6’th, 2016 - from 11:00- 12:15pm
· Wednesday, December 7’th , 2016 - from 1:00-2:15pm
Dawn Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org / 518-381-1334
Find Career and Transfer Services online at www.sunysccc.edu/cts
Or connect with us on facebook or Twitter
Get information on Career Events, view photos and add to our discussions.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
Our online Employer Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You must register your organization with our office prior to accessing these services. Once your registration is reviewed, if it is approved you will receive an email which includes a link to activate your account.
If approved, depending on your access level, you will be able to use some or all of the services listed below:
- Job Posting
Post jobs targeted to Schenectady County Community College students, alumni.
- Résumé Search
Search résumés of our students, alumni.
- Portfolio Search
Search career portfolios that have been prepared by our students, alumni.
- On-Campus Interviewing
In addition to posting on our Job Board, you may also post positions that involve on-campus interviews. An interview date will be scheduled after we review and approve your posting. You may then log in to check submissions, candidate status and schedules. On-campus interviews occur during specific times of the year. If you do not know our recruiting schedule, please contact us before posting your job.
- Career & Transfer Services values our community partners. We have a variety of recruiting options available to you including free job postings, on campus recruiting and participation in our Career Events. In addition, we now offer Advisor in Residence times for individuals who wish to share information about eduational and industry requirements and trends. We look forward to hearing from you!