Get information on Career Events, view photos and add to our discussions.
The NYSBOE seeks experienced Campaign Finance Compliance Auditors to serve in the Compliance Unit at the Agency. Generally, a Compliance Auditor will conduct comprehensive reviews of campaign finance filings made by political committees and assist in obtaining compliance with all filings made with the Board. The current salary range for this position is $48,911 to $60,694.
QUALIFICATIONS – Compliance Auditor G18
A Bachelor’s degree plus two (2) years of accounting or finance or general business or other related experience; or an Associate’s degree plus four (4) years of accounting or finance or general business or other related experience.
While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Salary will be based on salary history and experience.
To apply for Consideration, please email your resume and cover letter including salary history to: Robert Brehm, Co-Executive Director, New York State Board of Elections, 40 North Pearl Street, Suite 5, Albany, New York 12207-2729, firstname.lastname@example.org
*This posting is for information only. The Career & Employment Services office at SCCC does not endorse nor represent this company any differently than others in the CCN system. Please make sure you research and interview the employer closely before making any employment decisions.*
Empire State College/ Stewart’s Scholarship
Applications are now being accepted for the Stewart's Shops Scholarships for Empire State College! The application link is www.esc.edu/StewartsShops
These scholarships of $1,000 are for students who have received a degree from a community college in your regional area and are enrolled at Empire State College in the Fall 2015 term. New students are eligible along with returning students, and both graduate and undergraduate students are eligible to apply. Applications are accepted through July 1, and students selected to receive the scholarships will be notified directly by the Financial Aid Office.
Click the link below for additional resources for job seekers including resume and cover letter writing guides, networking information, and a Career Course designed to walk you through the basics from deciding on the path that's right for you to keeping your job once you've got it.
Community Development Initiative Program:
Aims to mobilize the community of Fulton and Montgomery County to embrace and carry out HIV prevention strategies, reduce community stigmas and barriers, and promote positive sexual health to achieve the outcome of reduced new infections and suppressed viral counts.
• Amsterdam, NY; Part-time position, 17.5 hours per week, hours are flexible but correspond to completion of tasks
• Provide direct support to the Director of Community Development Initiation Program
• Develop and disseminate a quarterly HIV/AIDS newsletter that provides sexual health resources, and educates on a related topic
• Engage and develop relationships with young adults (14-24) of the at risk populations to promote prevention and healthy sexual relationships through the use of:
o Social media
o Partnerships – Amsterdam High School, Capital District Achievers Program
o Community Outreach events
o LGBTQ support group
o And other coordinated events
• Support and assist LGBTQ group facilitators with coordination of monthly meetings and fundraising events.
• Minimum requirements:
o High School Diploma/GED, prefer associates degree in human services or related field
o Must have own transportation, and valid NYS license
o Preference given to those who are bilingual and multicultural identifying with the LGBTQ, Latino, or African American community.
Please send resumes to Fabrizia Rodriguez no later than March 11th 2015:
1. Email: email@example.com
2. Fax: 518-842-9139 attention: Fabrizia Rodriguez
3. Mail: Centro Civico Inc, 143 East Main Street, Amsterdam NY 12010
For more information go to:
Go to: http://www.mallinckrodt.com/
*Organization name*: Health Source Group
*Contact name (full name)*: Mahrukh Zaidi
*Contact title*: Staffing Executive
*Address line 1*: 76 N Broadway
*State*: New York
*Zip/Postal Code*: 11801
*Telephone*: 516-605-1310 <5166051310>
*Fax number*: 506-605-1306 <5066051306>
*Email address*: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Organization website*: www.healthsourcegroup.com
*Are you a SUNY alumnus/alumnae? If so, indicate the institution(s) you graduated from*: Stony Brook University
*Position type (you may indicate more than one)*: Part-time position
*Degree Requirements (if applicable)*: Associates, Bachelors
*Job Description*: Health Source Group, a staffing and recruiting firm is looking for RN's to work as a school nurse. As a school nurse, you will get the chance to work in a school, and take care of students that come into the nursing office for medical care. No experience is required. This is a great way to get your foot in the door and gain some RN experience
*Qualifications/Skills*: Valid NYS RN License, current physical, PPD, titers and CPR certification.
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Schenectady County Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.