Welcome to our new online job posting, resume database, and career information system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
You will want to upload a resume so that you will be able to apply for opportunities and so employers can consider you when they search for candidates. You may also create a career portfolio to promote your qualifications.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time. Make your portfolio available to employers when you have it ready to share.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions.
Complete this assessment for career exploration. The results of the assessment will provide a personal interests profile and link to occupations that you might find interesting. The occupation lists link to descriptions of the occupations so that you can understand them to make an informed decision.
Go to the website.
This Fall, Suffolk County Community College Career Services will feature our industry partners and their vacancies with a different theme each month!
OCTOBER 2020: Business & Retail
1. Aflac- Queens Regional Office
2. Allied Universal Security Services
3. Allstate Insurance Company
4. Animal Hospital of Wappingers Falls
5. Atlantic Golf Club
6. A Verderosa & Company
7. Berry Global
8. Braven Films
9. Brookhaven National Laboratory
10. Cintas Corporation
11. Cardinal Control Systems, Inc.
12. Comtech PST
14. Dayton T. Brown, Inc.
16. EmPower Solar
17. Fashioncraft- Excello
18. Fratello Law, P.C.
19. Galaxie Coffee Service
20. Grindstone Coffee & Donuts
21. H & M
22. Hampton Coffee Company
23. Hamptons Tasty Bit’s
24. Harborside Veterinary Hospital
26. Integrative Veterinary Therapies, P.C.
27. Jennifer O’Brien State Farm Agency
28. Kepco, Inc,
29. K Sidrane, Inc.
30. Laurel Links Country Club
31. LiDestri Food and Drink
32. M&T Bank
33. McDonald’s- Oakdale
35. Nissequogue Golf Club
36. New York Life
37. Northwestern Mutual
38. Ocean Electric Corporation
39. PEG, LLC
40. Pro’s Choice Beauty Care, Inc.
41. PSA Security and Consulting
42. Ridgewood Station Tavern
43. Slomin’s, Inc.
45. Steri Check Systems
46. Suffolk Federal Credit Union
47. Taylor, Eldridge & Endres, P.C.
48. The Whisk Bakery
49. Tommy Tacos
50. ULC Robotics
51. Uncle Giuseppe’s Marketplace
52. United Rentals
54. Windowrama Enterprises
55. Wolffer Estate Vineyard
56. 1-800-Water Damage
Follow us @careersatSCCC on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and visit
www.collegecentral.com/sunysuffolk to apply to any of these opportunities!
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Suffolk County Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.