This Fall, Suffolk County Community College Career Services will feature our industry partners and their vacancies with a different theme each month!
SEPTEMBER 2020: Social Services and Education
Alternatives for Children
Catholic Charities of Long Island
Concern for Independent Living
Developmental Disabilities Institute
Emanuel Lutheran Church and School
Long Island Head Start
Long Island Child Care
Mercy Center Ministries
Patchogue Medford School District
Rise Life Services
The Rinx Preschool Academy
University Support Services
Follow us @careersatSCCC on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and visit
www.collegecentral.com/sunysuffolk to apply to any of these opportunities!
Welcome to our new online job posting, resume database, and career information system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
You will want to upload a resume so that you will be able to apply for opportunities and so employers can consider you when they search for candidates. You may also create a career portfolio to promote your qualifications.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time. Make your portfolio available to employers when you have it ready to share.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions.
We are excited to begin a new semester!
Check out what is happening in Career Services by reading our Newsletter:
Go to the website.
Complete this assessment for career exploration. The results of the assessment will provide a personal interests profile and link to occupations that you might find interesting. The occupation lists link to descriptions of the occupations so that you can understand them to make an informed decision.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Suffolk County Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.