While Opting out of receiving bulk mail is your right, it will prevent you from receiving very important information from the Career Services Department of the college.
Westchester Community College has a partnership with College Central Network, Inc. for all students, alumni, and employers.
This service allows students and alumni to search for a variety of jobs and internships twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Additionally students/alumni can utilize a job search toolkit including a resume builder, career podcasts, blog, document and video library materials.
Check the events page regularly for special career services events and activities.
Employers can post jobs and internships and review student and alumni resumes.
For questions about using the system, contact our career services office, 914 606-6760.
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Westchester Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.