Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
If you want to upload a resume in order to send it to potential employers but you do not want an employer to search your resume, select the second authorization option on your registration form.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions.
Go to the website.
To view sample resumes you can go to the Career Services website. If you have any questions please feel free to visit Career Services in Stafford 209 or call 580/774-3233.
Go to the website.
Our office recommends that you do not enter anything in the search fields when searching for a job on the job board. Not all Employers enter in the specific majors or classifications that they are looking for and therefore their job might not show up if you choose a major or classification while performing a search.
For example: ABCD Company is looking for nurses so they posted a job on the Bulldog Job Board. When they posted it they did not enter a major in the major field. Anita Job, a recent grad from SWOSU went in and searched for jobs one day. She listed Nursing in the major field when she did the job search and found no jobs when she completed the search. This is because she limited her search when she entered nursing in the major field. So then Anita Job went back and left the major area blank. When she conducted her search this time she found the job that ABCD Company had posted along with many others that might fit her desires.
The only time we recommend entering an item into a search field is if you have a job ID for the specific job you are looking for or if you are searching for teaching jobs. If you are searching for teaching jobs you can enter “Education” into the School ID field. Upon completing the search you should see only education job listings.
Please let us know if you have any questions, we are here to help.
Career Services Staff
“If you have a disability and are seeking reasonable accommodations, the Dean of Students (774-3767) or the Office of Human Resources (774-3275 ) should be contacted and will then provide such accommodations throughout the application process.”
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Southwestern Oklahoma State University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.