Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
Click here to join!
As a Thiel College student, you now have access to a powerful online and in-person network of diverse mentors. Joining and engaging with the Thiel Connect can help you build connections with alumni and non-alumni professionals, both local and global; and with Thiel faculty and staff.
Use Thiel Connect to:
• Connect with mentors by aligning your interests and/or career goals with theirs.
• Join groups with alumni who have similar interests and backgrounds.
• Look for opportunities to meet with a variety of mentors for singular conversations.
• Meet with mentors once or build a mentoring relationship that can last from a few weeks to many months (or even years!).
• Attend various event offerings
• Get career-related answers from discussion forums.
• Find resources to help with your career process.
INITIAL SIGN UP
1. Click "JOIN TODAY"
2. Select "THIEL LOGIN"
3. Follow steps for Authentication
1. Click "SIGN IN" Box on upper right
2. Select "THIEL LOGIN"
Go to the website.
Remember to save your resume as a PDF before submitting it to the Career Center or a recruiter.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Thiel College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.