Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Center and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
During this appointment, Clarissa will check-in with students to see if they have a career plan to reach their personal goals.
This appointment is for ALL Thiel students. Clarissa will meet with you one on one to discuss your resume, assign homework, and a follow-up appoinment if needed.
- Resume Review
Clarissa will help you with choosing a major, career assesment, career counseling (talk therapy)
- Choice of Major
Need to chat about life? This is the right appointment for you.
Please schedule 3 days in advance.
Interview Prep, Student Employment, Internships.
ACE Fellows can help guide you through these processes.
- Application Assistance
- Interview Assistance
- Job Search
- Mock Interview
- On-campus Employment
If you would like to complete an internship either for-credit or non-credit, click on "experiential learning" on the left hand side. You MUST meet with your faculty sponsor (the person who will provide you a grade for you internship) and your site supervisor (the person supervising you at the place of your internship) PRIOR to filing the digital internship contract.
Go to the website.
Remember to save your resume as a PDF before submitting it to the Career Center or a recruiter.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Thiel College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.