Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
If you would like to complete an internship either for-credit or non-credit, click on "experiential learning" on the left hand side. You MUST meet with your faculty sponsor (the person who will provide you a grade for you internship) and your site supervisor (the person supervising you at the place of your internship) PRIOR to filing the digital internship contract.
Go to the website.
Remember to save your resume as a PDF before submitting it to the Career Center or a recruiter.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Thiel College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.