Fairview has job opportunities for C.N.A.’s to join our team!
Apply today for more information
(Must obtain C.N.A. certification) NEW GRADS WELCOME!
C.N.A. Full-time 1st Shift/Flexible Day Shift
C.N.A. Full-time & Part-time 2
nd Shift/Flexible Evening
C.N.A. Per-diem Available/Flexible (All Shifts)
*We offer shift differentials and FT/PT positions eligible for retention bonus!*
Please visit our community to fill out a paper application, apply
online or visit our company website at
Go to the website.
We are specifically looking for field organizers. This is an entry level field position, with some campaign experience (intern or volunteer) preferred.
Field organizers are responsible for a range of duties that include:
Recruit and manage volunteers
Participate in voter contact (make calls and knock on doors)
Help the campaign have a presence at community events
Help the campaign's outreach to key communities
Meet daily and weekly goals.
This is a campaign hours position that involves nights, weekends, and an ability to travel.
Must be available ASAP.
To apply: send resume, cover letter, and which position you're applying for to email@example.com.
Three Rivers Community College is happy to announce a partnership with College Central Network, Inc. for all students, alumni, and employers.
This new service allows students and alumni to upload resumes to our web-site, build a career portfolio and search for a variety of jobs and internships twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Employers can post jobs and internships and review student and alumni resumes.
Check this announcement page often for special career development events and activities.
For questions about using the system, contact our Career Services office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 860-215-9302.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Three Rivers Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.