Ever thought about a career in media?
This event is for you!
Free Career Day, Job Fair, and Station Tour
Saturday, October 24, 2015
WEWS News Channel 5
3001 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115
Breakfast --- 8:00 AM
Welcome --- 9:15 AM
Panel --- 9:30 AM
Lunch & Job Fair --- Noon
WLS Station Tour --- 2:00 PM
• Your chances of winning an iHeartMedia $1,500 scholarship are terrific (you must RSVP to be eligible)
• Meet top Chicago TV, Radio, Marketing and Communication pros
• Find out how these pros got their careers off the ground
• Learn how to nail your job interviews
• Make valuable career contacts at the free Job Fair
• Tour the impressive WLS ABC7 studios
• Breakfast and lunch are provided
• Space is limited for this event, so RSVP today!
Enter to Win One of Three $1,500 Scholarships Donated by iHeartMedia.
Scholarships will be awarded by drawings between about 9:00 AM and Noon.
Eligibility is limited to students who have previously sent an RSVP, have received a confirmation, and show their current college ID and a government-issued photo ID at the Registration Desk.
All National Guard, Reserves, Active Duty and Veterans Welcome!
Quicken Loans Arena
For more information or registration, contact:
CJosh Collins - 216-898-6102 or Joshua.Collins@jfs.ohio.gov
Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact The Career Centers office if you have questions.
Please remember to UPLOAD your approved resume to College Central Network so employers can search for you.
If you have not participated in the Resumes That Get Results workshop, please see available dates, times and campus locations to register. After completing the workshop and once you have a DRAFT of your resume, call The Career Centers to schedule a Coaching Appointment to review your resume.
The Workforce and Economic Development Division of Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) is supporting job seekers interested in information about training and placement in high-demand jobs (no cost training may be available) through an ongoing series of information sessions.
Cuyahoga Community College job training programs have been developed in conjunction with industry professionals, indicating our graduates can immediately enter the workforce and begin participating today in tomorrow’s economic growth. Training can be completed in days or weeks. These programs and others will be highlighted at the job training information sessions.
High Demand Job Categories
• Advanced manufacturing
• Health care
• Information technology
• Private security
• Truck driving
Information sessions are held the first and third Tuesday of
the month and startpromptly at 5 p.m. and conclude at 7 p.m.
Food and beverages provided.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance registration requested.
Unified Technologies Center
2415 Woodland Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Cuyahoga Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Our services include:
- Career Exploration and Planning
- Job Search Preparation
- Employment Opportunities
- Career Center Library and Resource Materials