Get an inside look at our Mayfield Village campus location and find out what it's really like to work with our Cleveland team! Get a first-hand account of what it's like to be on a collaborative team where employees are invested in each other's success as much as their own!
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
• Network with current employees, business leaders and recruiters.
• Tour our campus and art collection.
• Learn more about current job openings. We will have business and recruiting representatives from our core areas: IT, Analysis, Corporate, Contact Center, Claims, College, Sales, Customer Service, and more!
Progressive Insurance Onsite Event
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Progressive Visitor Center
6300 Wilson Mills Road
Mayfield Village, OH 44143
Please register today at the link below.
Go to: http://bit.ly/CLEOPENHOUSE
Ever thought about a career in media?
This event is for you!
Free Career Day, Job Fair, and Station Tour
Saturday, October 24, 2015
WEWS News Channel 5
3001 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115
Breakfast --- 8:00 AM
Welcome --- 9:15 AM
Panel --- 9:30 AM
Lunch & Job Fair --- Noon
WLS Station Tour --- 2:00 PM
• Your chances of winning an iHeartMedia $1,500 scholarship are terrific (you must RSVP to be eligible)
• Meet top Chicago TV, Radio, Marketing and Communication pros
• Find out how these pros got their careers off the ground
• Learn how to nail your job interviews
• Make valuable career contacts at the free Job Fair
• Tour the impressive WLS ABC7 studios
• Breakfast and lunch are provided
• Space is limited for this event, so RSVP today!
Enter to Win One of Three $1,500 Scholarships Donated by iHeartMedia.
Scholarships will be awarded by drawings between about 9:00 AM and Noon.
Eligibility is limited to students who have previously sent an RSVP, have received a confirmation, and show their current college ID and a government-issued photo ID at the Registration Desk.
Join Us for the Next Job Fair of Cleveland!
Did you know that 85% of job seekers find jobs through some form of NETWORKING?
Free to Attend!
Meet face-to-face with area employers who have openings right now!
Friday, September 25, 2015
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Embassy Suites Cleveland - Beachwood
3775 Park East Drive
Beachwood, OH 44122
Positions in the following areas are typically available:
Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Management, General Business, Marketing, Administrative, Retail, Government, Insurance, Banking, Engineering, Finance, Law Enforcement, Military, Accounting, Healthcare, IT, New Students and more.
Plan to talk and network with other job seekers and with company recruiters!
1. For additional details and to pre-register go to: www.catalystcareergroup.com
Register and submit your resume. Companies view the resumes before the event and may invite you to come and meet them. We recommend that you pre-register, but it is not required.
2. Dress professionally. Business attire. First impressions go a long way.
3. Plan to spend a minimum of 1 hour at the event.
4. Bring multiple copies of your resume. And bring a friend - all jobseekers are welcome.
5. Prepare your 30-60 second "Value Statement." Offer everyone you meet a clear snapshot of who you are and what you have to offer a company as an employee. What were your past positions? How did you benefit your previous employers? What would you like to do in the future? Remember, the best way to be considered for a position is to meet the hiring managers in person. Come prepared to stand out from the crowd.
6. Keep an open mind. Meet with as many of the companies as you can. We have had many jobseekers discover companies and positions that they had not known about or considered before they came. Don't miss out - you may be surprised at what you find.
Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact The Career Centers office if you have questions.
Please remember to UPLOAD your approved resume to College Central Network so employers can search for you.
If you have not participated in the Resumes That Get Results workshop, please see available dates, times and campus locations to register. After completing the workshop and once you have a DRAFT of your resume, call The Career Centers to schedule a Coaching Appointment to review your resume.
The Workforce and Economic Development Division of Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) is supporting job seekers interested in information about training and placement in high-demand jobs (no cost training may be available) through an ongoing series of information sessions.
Cuyahoga Community College job training programs have been developed in conjunction with industry professionals, indicating our graduates can immediately enter the workforce and begin participating today in tomorrow’s economic growth. Training can be completed in days or weeks. These programs and others will be highlighted at the job training information sessions.
High Demand Job Categories
• Advanced manufacturing
• Health care
• Information technology
• Private security
• Truck driving
Information sessions are held the first and third Tuesday of
the month and startpromptly at 5 p.m. and conclude at 7 p.m.
Food and beverages provided.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance registration requested.
Unified Technologies Center
2415 Woodland Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115
For one-day only, meet with representatives from Hyland Software to learn more about the company and what types of opportunities they have to offer. Tuesday, 9/15th, 11am-1pm, Western Campus South Galleria. Hyland, creator of OnBase, is one of the largest independent content management vendors. This award-winning software solves problems and enhances efficiency. We are seeking employees who are passionate about technology and efficiency. Join a creative, collaborative company with numerous perks!
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Cuyahoga Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Our services include:
- Career Exploration and Planning
- Job Search Preparation
- Employment Opportunities
- Career Center Library and Resource Materials