This WEBINAR is FREE for career advisors, disability services representatives, disability organizations, and vocational rehabilitation counselors!
Prepare your students or clients with disabilities for the upcoming Bender Virtual Career Fair for People with Disabilities event on 4/14/15.
Bender Virtual Career Fair WEBINAR
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
2:00 p.m. EST
* Learn more about this unique opportunity to connect your College students and College grads with disabilities with potential employers from across the U.S. Participating employers include ANSYS, Epic, Facebook, Medtronic, National Security Agency, Nestle Purina, Verizon, & More!
* Empower your students or clients with disabilities in their job search!
* Receive quick tips for advising your student or clients to achieve success at the Fair!
* Real time answers to your questions.
For more information or to RSVP by March 26, 2015 with the names and e-mail addresses of the attendees, please click on link, below.
Bender Consulting Services, Inc.
Celebrating 20 Years of Disability Employment Solutions
Recruitment . Workplace Mentoring . Technology Accessibility
Are you a person with a disability ... looking for a career opportunity or internship?
BENDER CONSULTING SERVICES, INC. is hosting a FREE and unique opportunity for college students and college graduates with disabilities to meet virtually with employers from across the United States. Students and alumni are invited to interact with employers via online chat sessions.
--------------- EVENT DATE: Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Some of the Employers expected to participate are:
***** National Security Agency
***** Nestle Purina
......... and many more!
*CONNECT with employers looking to hire people with disabilities. Access opportunities within a wide range of careers.
***** Chat with employers across the nation.
***** Public and Private sector opportunities.
*INTERVIEW with ease. Participate from the comfort of your home, your dorm room or your favorite coffee shop!
***** Discuss careers and internships with multiple employers
***** End-to-end accessible technology platform.
*CAREER FAIRS with less hassle. Save time and money.
***** No business suit or travel required.
***** No printed resumes necessary.
Register at www.careereco.com/register/disability
For more information: Call 770.980.0088, or click on the link below.
Go to: http://careeereco.com
NEED A Spring or Summer Job?
Attend the JOB FAIR at CROCKER PARK!
Our stores and restaurants are looking for seasonal help during Spring and Summer. Visit them during the CROCKER PARK JOB FAIR!
When: Thursday, April 16, 2015
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Where: Crocker Park - (next to Sunglass Hut and L'Occitane en Provence)
For further details, click on the link below.
A Stark Enterprises Property
On behalf of the Cleveland Heights University Heights Schools, Rachel Wixey & Associates recruits qualified and skilled substitute employees to work in the district. We are hosting a job fair on April 1, 2015 specifically targeting positions in the Custodian and Food Service Departments.
Time: 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Where: Delisle Center
14780 Superior Road
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
RSVP to Nekiesha Taylor at email@example.com or
by phone 419.725.9499.
Go to: http://www.rachelwixey.com
Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to learn about careers at Verizon Wireless and network with our recruiters, all from the comfort and convenience of your own home!
By registering, you will be able to:
· Explore our Verizon Wireless Recruitment Center at any time to learn about our job opportunities, culture, and industry-leading benefits
· Participate in upcoming live virtual career fairs hosted by Verizon Wireless recruiters
· Create a profile, upload a resume, and reach out to us with questions
· Receive reminder emails leading up to our live virtual career fair events
Upcoming Live Virtual Career Fair Details:
When: Tuesday, April 7, 2015 from 10am–12pm and 5pm-7pm
Featured Job Opportunities: Retail, Customer Service and Technical Support Careers
Target Audience: Students, upcoming, May Graduates, Alumni and Veterans.
Register today by visiting https://verizon.virtualcareerfairs.com/event/rc/login
Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact The Career Centers office if you have questions.
Please remember to UPLOAD your approved resume to College Central Network so employers can search for you.
If you have not participated in the Resumes That Get Results workshop, please see available dates, times and campus locations to register. After completing the workshop and once you have a DRAFT of your resume, call The Career Centers to schedule a Coaching Appointment to review your resume.
The Workforce and Economic Development Division of Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) is supporting job seekers interested in information about training and placement in high-demand jobs (no cost training may be available) through an ongoing series of information sessions.
Cuyahoga Community College job training programs have been developed in conjunction with industry professionals, indicating our graduates can immediately enter the workforce and begin participating today in tomorrow’s economic growth. Training can be completed in days or weeks. These programs and others will be highlighted at the job training information sessions.
High Demand Job Categories
• Advanced manufacturing
• Health care
• Information technology
• Private security
• Truck driving
Information sessions are held the first and third Tuesday of
the month and startpromptly at 5 p.m. and conclude at 7 p.m.
Food and beverages provided.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance registration requested.
Unified Technologies Center
2415 Woodland Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Cuyahoga Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Our services include:
- Career Exploration and Planning
- Job Search Preparation
- Employment Opportunities
- Career Center Library and Resource Materials