Ever thought about a career in media?
This event is for you!
Free Career Day, Job Fair, and Station Tour
Saturday, October 24, 2015
WEWS News Channel 5
3001 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115
Breakfast --- 8:00 AM
Welcome --- 9:15 AM
Panel --- 9:30 AM
Lunch & Job Fair --- Noon
WLS Station Tour --- 2:00 PM
• Your chances of winning an iHeartMedia $1,500 scholarship are terrific (you must RSVP to be eligible)
• Meet top Chicago TV, Radio, Marketing and Communication pros
• Find out how these pros got their careers off the ground
• Learn how to nail your job interviews
• Make valuable career contacts at the free Job Fair
• Tour the impressive WLS ABC7 studios
• Breakfast and lunch are provided
• Space is limited for this event, so RSVP today!
Enter to Win One of Three $1,500 Scholarships Donated by iHeartMedia.
Scholarships will be awarded by drawings between about 9:00 AM and Noon.
Eligibility is limited to students who have previously sent an RSVP, have received a confirmation, and show their current college ID and a government-issued photo ID at the Registration Desk.
Please remember to UPLOAD your approved resume to College Central Network so employers can search for you.
If you have not participated in the Resumes That Get Results workshop, please see available dates, times and campus locations to register. After completing the workshop and once you have a DRAFT of your resume, call The Career Centers to schedule a Coaching Appointment to review your resume.
The Workforce and Economic Development Division of Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) is supporting job seekers interested in information about training and placement in high-demand jobs (no cost training may be available) through an ongoing series of information sessions.
Cuyahoga Community College job training programs have been developed in conjunction with industry professionals, indicating our graduates can immediately enter the workforce and begin participating today in tomorrow’s economic growth. Training can be completed in days or weeks. These programs and others will be highlighted at the job training information sessions.
High Demand Job Categories
• Advanced manufacturing
• Health care
• Information technology
• Private security
• Truck driving
Information sessions are held the first and third Tuesday of
the month and startpromptly at 5 p.m. and conclude at 7 p.m.
Food and beverages provided.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Advance registration requested.
Unified Technologies Center
2415 Woodland Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115
About Our Services
- If you are a community resident who would like to search for jobs, you must first register. Please indicate that you are a Community Resident on your registration form. Once registered, you may also receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- If you are an employer in the community who would like to recruit our students and/or alumni, please go to our Employer page.
- Our services include:
- Career Exploration and Planning
- Job Search Preparation
- Employment Opportunities
- Career Center Library and Resource Materials