Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) Career Fair
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
11699 Brookpark Rd.
Parma, OH 44130
Available Positions include:
* Bus Operator - PT Time
* Equipment Services - Bus
............... and, more!
* Classroom and On-the-Job Training
* Comprehensive Medical and Retirement Benefits
* Free Transportation on RTA Buses and Trains
............... and, more!
For further information, please visit our website (link below).
ATTENTION, COLLEGE STUDENTS --- ARE YOU READY TO JUMP START YOUR CAREER?
WORKISTRY.COM is organizing THE LARGEST Online Job Fair to hire professionals like you. Approximately 30,000 Employers from 98 Countries are expected to participate.
Online Job Fair will be held from July 17 - August 17, 2015.
Participation is Simple:
* Log on to WWW.WORKISTRY.COM
* Upload your Resume.
* Share this website with your friends.
LET'S GET STARTED!
Go to: http://www.workistry.com
Date: Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Location: Glenville High School 650 East 113th Street
Time: 10:00am to 2:00pm
Sponsors: Councilmen Kevin Conwell, Phyllis Cleveland, TJ Dow, County Councilwoman Yvonne Conwell with support from the Famicos Foundation!!
Date: April 21, 2015
Time: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m
Location: Galleria at Erieview
1301 E. 9th Street
For information: 1-800-942-3577 or by our website:
OhioMeansJobs is proud to present a Health Care Recruitment Event for RNs, Speech Pathologist, Intervention Specialists/ Special Education Teachers, Health Aides/Medical Assistants for the Greater Cleveland Area
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Time: 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
OhioMeansJobs | Cleveland – Cuyahoga County
1020 Bolivar Rd.-2nd Floor
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
You must register for the event, and for the day of, make certain you have plenty of resumes to pass out.
For more information e-mail:
Mark.Goffinet@jfs.ohio.gov, Sandra.Boggs@jfs.ohio.gov, or
If you need special accommodations, please contact the Ohio Means Job Center at (216)-664-3031.
Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact The Career Centers office if you have questions.
Please remember to UPLOAD your approved resume to College Central Network so employers can search for you.
If you have not participated in the Resumes That Get Results workshop, please see available dates, times and campus locations to register. After completing the workshop and once you have a DRAFT of your resume, call The Career Centers to schedule a Coaching Appointment to review your resume.
Learning to working...working to earning!
Attention BADM, IT, Engineering, Restraunt/Hospitality, and
Visual Communication/Creative Arts students....You may qualify for a paid Co-op and gain valuable hands-on work experience in your field.
Min. 2.75 GPA
currently enrolled students
Min. 12 credit hours & 2 classes towards your major
Please stop into The Career Center for an Application of Interest and brochure further explaining the program.
The Workforce and Economic Development Division of Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) is supporting job seekers interested in information about training and placement in high-demand jobs (no cost training may be available) through an ongoing series of information sessions.
Cuyahoga Community College job training programs have been developed in conjunction with industry professionals, indicating our graduates can immediately enter the workforce and begin participating today in tomorrow’s economic growth. Training can be completed in days or weeks. These programs and others will be highlighted at the job training information sessions.
High Demand Job Categories
• Advanced manufacturing
• Health care
• Information technology
• Private security
• Truck driving
Information sessions are held the first and third Tuesday of
the month and startpromptly at 5 p.m. and conclude at 7 p.m.
Food and beverages provided.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance registration requested.
Unified Technologies Center
2415 Woodland Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Cuyahoga Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Our services include:
- Career Exploration and Planning
- Job Search Preparation
- Employment Opportunities
- Career Center Library and Resource Materials