Disney is accepting applications for student interested in working during their fall season. Applications are being accepted until October 28, 2016. Please follow the directions below to apply:
Students interested in the Disney College Program will follow the steps below.
· Interested students should visit our website at www.disneycollegeprogram.com; the student will click Apply Now, and complete the application
· If the application is accepted, the student will receive an email with a link asking the student to take the Web-Based Interview. Please note, all applications are reviewed for candidates with a profile and experience that we believe will make them most successful on our Program.
· If the student is successful in the Web-Based Interview, the student will receive an email with an attached link asking them to register for a phone interview. This process allows the student to have the freedom to select the most optimal time in their schedule to participate in our phone interview.
· The phone interview is the last stage of the interview process. Remind your students to select a time that they can be in a quiet location and fully focus on their interview.
· Students should periodically view their dashboard for updates concerning their application status. Please understand some students will be able to view Offers or Dispositions immediately, while others may take a couple of days or weeks. All students will have a form of communication on their dashboard.
Go to the website.
Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact The Career Centers office if you have questions.
Please remember to UPLOAD your approved resume to College Central Network so employers can search for you.
If you have not participated in the Resumes That Get Results workshop, please see available dates, times and campus locations to register. After completing the workshop and once you have a DRAFT of your resume, call The Career Centers to schedule a Coaching Appointment to review your resume.
Learning to working...working to earning!
Attention BADM, IT, Engineering, Restraunt/Hospitality, and
Visual Communication/Creative Arts students....You may qualify for a paid Co-op and gain valuable hands-on work experience in your field.
Min. 2.75 GPA
currently enrolled students
Min. 12 credit hours & 2 classes towards your major
Please stop into The Career Center for an Application of Interest and brochure further explaining the program.
The Workforce and Economic Development Division of Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) is supporting job seekers interested in information about training and placement in high-demand jobs (no cost training may be available) through an ongoing series of information sessions.
Cuyahoga Community College job training programs have been developed in conjunction with industry professionals, indicating our graduates can immediately enter the workforce and begin participating today in tomorrow’s economic growth. Training can be completed in days or weeks. These programs and others will be highlighted at the job training information sessions.
High Demand Job Categories
• Advanced manufacturing
• Health care
• Information technology
• Private security
• Truck driving
Information sessions are held the first and third Tuesday of
the month and startpromptly at 5 p.m. and conclude at 7 p.m.
Food and beverages provided.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance registration requested.
Unified Technologies Center
2415 Woodland Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Cuyahoga Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Our services include:
- Career Exploration and Planning
- Job Search Preparation
- Employment Opportunities
- Career Center Library and Resource Materials