PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of the student to research the integrity of the organizations to which they apply.
Tusculum College does not make any representation as to the working conditions that may exist at any place of employment. Use of this system shall be entirely at the risk of the users and the Career Services Office expressly disclaims any and all liability in regards to job advertisements posted in good faith on this site. The student is advised to use caution and common sense when applying for any position with an organization or private party. If any doubt as to the validity and integrity of the company arises, check the company’s website, their standing with the Better Business Bureau, and consult with Career Services.
Aloca City Schools is hiring for the following positions:
Part-time ESL Teacher at ACS
Health Science Teacher as Alcoa High School
Self-Contained Behavior Classroom Teacher at Alcoa High School
Guidance Counselor at Alcoa Elementary School
Technology/STEM Teacher at Alcoa Intermediate School
Go to: http://www.alcoaschools.net
Go to the website.
Course offerings in the 2016 Duke Law D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy focus on topics important to current and aspiring practitioners in fields that require mastery of constitutional, statutory, and regulatory law and policymaking. The two sessions this summer are July 11-21, 2016, and July 25-August 4, 2016. Each course is designed to provide an accessible introduction to the pertinent legal and policy subject matter. Those living and working in Washington who are potentially interested in attending law school, or who otherwise seek greater familiarity with the legal framework in a particular field, are especially encouraged to enroll.
In each two-week session, classes will be held Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings from either 5:45-7:15 p.m. or 7:30-9:00 p.m., at the Washington office of premier law firm Jones Day, located in the historic Acacia Building at 51 Louisiana Ave. NW, close to Metro's Red Line. Wednesday evenings are reserved for special programs, such as events over the last three summers with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Participants in either or both sessions are invited to attend all of the Wednesday night events.
to register go to: evm.auxserv.duke.edu/Ungerboeck/emc00/PublicSignIn.aspx?OrgCode=10&EvtID=62838&CC=116022302970&SessionID=fa4fa3fg3fh3fb4fg0&DictSeq=570&Lang=*&AppCode=REG&CultureInfo=en-US
First shift workers needed for packing and receiving departments. Workers will verify products, count products, package products, and compare products to the paperwork.
if interested please call Express (423) 307-5555
or apply online at www.expresspros.com
Spend time in Portland, Maine and earn CLEs or law school credits for this three week intensive program
J.D students can register for courses in the institute by completing the registration form and sending it to email@example.com
Looking to hire students for part-time seasonal work. We have flexible hours with well above average pay. We also offer the opportunity for advancement and full-time work within the company for those that are interested and show hard work and dedication.
Go to the website.
Sears Knoxville Hiring Events
Location: Knoxville Center
Date: Tuesday May 24, 2016
Time: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Location: West Town Mall
Date: Wednesday May 25, 2016
Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
We guarantee interviews for all applicants who apply to one of our current openings and successfully complete the online assessment. Applicants can call me, Carolyn Bozeman at (304) 356-1743 to schedule an appointment. All interested can apply at jobs.sears.com.
Market HR Recruiter / 163
Sears Holdings Corporation
Go to: https://jobs.sears.com.
Go to the website.
The successful Scientific Application and Database Developers will provide support in scientific application development and programming for robust NCCT database research program. Job responsibilities include creating new applications and scripts, maintaining existing codes and scripts, creating reusable web components, participating in software development, conducting team code reviews, ect. The job is geared towards those who have a bachelors degree in bioinformatics, biology, chemistry, computational biology, computer science, informational science, math, physics, statistics or a related field. Applicants should have previous experience in programming or scripting language, and a working knowledge of web application development and relational database. this position is full-time, with a pay rate of $20.34 per hour. apply at orau.org/epa/
For information or to apply online please visit: http://law.uh.edu/pipeline/application.asp
About to graduate? looking for employment while you finish grad school? Have experience in a social services related field? Currently we are expanding our career opportunities in Morristown, TN.
youth Villages is one of the leading private providers of help to children with serious emotional and behavioral problems and their families. We offer an array of evidence-based programs, designed to help children in the least restrictive setting, preferably their own homes.
family intervention specialist - ( minimum of bachelors degree in social services field required)
Our intercept program serves a broad population of youth, including those involved with multiple child-serving systems and those at high risk of removal from their families. The program specializes in diverting youth from out of home placement by helping their families safely maintain youth in their home enviroment. This position is responsible for providing intensive home-based thearapy to families.
Now offering $1,500 sign-on payment and $4,000 relocation assistance! Ask us for details**
for a complete list of openings , or to apply now please visit www.youthvillages.org/jobs
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Tusculum College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- CCN is a wonderful resource, but you may need the guidance of the Career Services Staff to take full advantage of the Resume Builder and Job Search tools it provides. The Career Advice documents provide wonderful resources to educate the job seeker on all the critical first steps of the job search. The Resume Builder is a first step resource to organize your resume.
- The Office of Career Services at Tusculum provides so much more than can be contained in this online job resource. If you need assistance in any step of your career exploration, please schedule an appointment with the Director of Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423.636.7447.
- Additional career services are available to students and alumni. For more information, please view the Tusculum College Career Services web pages at: Tusculum College Career Services Homepage.