PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of the student to research the integrity of the organizations to which they apply.
Tusculum College does not make any representation as to the working conditions that may exist at any place of employment. Use of this system shall be entirely at the risk of the users and the Career Services Office expressly disclaims any and all liability in regards to job advertisements posted in good faith on this site. The student is advised to use caution and common sense when applying for any position with an organization or private party. If any doubt as to the validity and integrity of the company arises, check the company’s website, their standing with the Better Business Bureau, and consult with Career Services.
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Tusculum College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- CCN is a wonderful resource, but you may need the guidance of the Career Services Staff to take full advantage of the Resume Builder and Job Search tools it provides. The Career Advice documents provide wonderful resources to educate the job seeker on all the critical first steps of the job search. The Resume Builder is a first step resource to organize your resume.
- The Office of Career Services at Tusculum provides so much more than can be contained in this online job resource. If you need assistance in any step of your career exploration, please schedule an appointment with the Director of Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423.636.7447.
- Additional career services are available to students and alumni. For more information, please view the Tusculum College Career Services web pages at: Tusculum College Career Services Homepage. Tusculum College Career Services Homepage