Over the next few months, Career Services at Union County College will be transitioning from College Central Network to New Jersey Career Connections, utilizing all of the resources and services available to us as provided by the State of New Jersey. The link has been included below.
Within the next week, you will be receiving information on registering with various elements of New Jersey Career Connections through Union County College.
In the interim, if you have any questions about this transition, please do not hesitate in contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (908)527-7220.
The Staff at Career Services at Union County College
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Union County College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.