Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Services Office and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Meeting with career services can include assistance for finding a job, filling out an application, writing a resume, creating a portfolio, questions on interviews, appointments for the career closet, career counseling and more.
- Career Choice
- Change of Major
- Cover Letter
- Interview Assistance
- Job Search
- Mock Interview
- Problem with Employer
- Resume Review
- Salary Negotiation
- Transfer Advising
Welcome to our new online job posting, resume database, and career information system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
You will want to upload a resume so that you will be able to apply for opportunities and so employers can consider you when they search for candidates. You may also create a career portfolio to promote your qualifications.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time. Make your portfolio available to employers when you have it ready to share.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions.
If you are deciding on a major or career path, the FOCUS2 will narrow down your choices. New users simply click on the REGISTER button to be brought to your self-registration page. To complete the form, new users will be required to enter an ACCESS CODE.
The ACCESS CODE is Thunderbirds
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to United Tribes Technical College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Services are free