Job Order: 31986
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Time Type: Part Time (Less than 30 Hours)
- Minimum two years of sales experience
- Minimum two years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma required
- Must have a CA driver's license
- Schedule: 20 to 30 hours a week | 12 noon to 7 pm
- Face to face sales
- Telephone sales
- Other duties as assigned
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes
Minimum Salary: 10.50 to 12.00 per hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email, In Person
Application Comments: Please apply in person on M,T,W.Th,F between 12 noon and 3 pm
Adrenaline Combat Sports and Fitness
1930 South E St
San Bernardino, CA 92408
Contact: Gabby Lopez
Phone: (909) 205-7821
Go to the website.
Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Transfer and Career Services Office if you have questions.
Lift Truck Operator
Go to: http://www.jobsinmyneighborhood.com/jobvado/?jobType=Nabisco+Mondelez+Distribution&zipCode=92401&City=San%20Bernardino&State=CA&chnl=Nabisco__alt__ddc_jobsinmyneighborhood_com&JobProvider=lead5&adprovider=ddc
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to San Bernardino Valley College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.