Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
Attention Wake Tech Veterans:
NC4ME will match YOU with Life Science and Biopharma employers that are ready to hire!
Registration for our events is now a two part process. After completing your registration with Eventbrite please ensure you log into Premier Virtual to complete the registration process. We will utilize Premier Virtual the day of the event so you must create/update your account.
Like our live hiring events, this virtual event will put you face-to-face with hiring managers and recruiters utilizing web-based technology. Come prepared to share your experience and earn a place on some great teams.
Open to all Veterans, Transitioning Service Members, Guard/Reserve and Military Spouses. All NC4ME events are free of charge.
Go to the website.
If you are passionate about civic engagement and are ready to empower NC citizens to cast their ballot, than we may have a position just right for you.
COMMUNITY & CAMPUS COORDINATORS
We looking for six Community and Campus Coordinators to support civic engagement and education both in the community and at college campuses in the the following regions: Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Raleigh, Fayetteville, and Greenville.
Community work includes recruiting, training, and leading fellows and volunteers in voter registration and education activities around festivals, fairs, at libraries, downtown, outside of grocery stores, and sharing our educational resources with communities of faith, business community partners, and nonprofit partners.
Campus work entails giving voting presentations in classes and with student groups, recruiting, training, and leading student volunteers and fellows in tabling on campus to register student voters and distribute educational materials.
Think you're a great fit? Apply today!
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Wake Technical Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.