The Waubonsee Community College makes no representations or guarantees regarding the opportunities listed on its website, posting boards, print materials, links to outside websites, and other resources, including on-campus recruiting. It is not responsible for the wages, safety, working conditions, or other aspects of off-campus employment. Students, Alumni, and district community members should take the necessary precautions when exploring and accepting career-related experience, employment, or volunteer opportunities and assume all responsibility associated with these opportunities.
Waubonsee reserves the right to review all employment opportunities and reject or place conditions on those deemed in violation of policy. Waubonsee reserves the right to discontinue services to students, alumni, community, and employers who violate EEO or NACE guidelines.
Go to the website.
Waubonsee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, or disability in its programs or activities. Inquiries regarding this policy may be directed to: Michele Needham, Title IX/ADA and Section 504 Coordinator, Route 47 at Waubonsee Drive, Sugar Grove, IL 60554, email@example.com.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Waubonsee Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.