The Waubonsee Community College Career Services Center makes no representations or guarantees regarding the opportunities listed on its website, posting boards, print materials, links to outside websites, and other resources, including on-campus recruiting. It is not responsible for the wages, safety, working conditions, or other aspects of off-campus employment. Students, Alumni, and district community members should take the necessary precautions when exploring and accepting career-related experience, employment, or volunteer opportunities and assume all responsibility associated with these opportunities.
Career Services reserves the right to review all employment opportunities and reject or place conditions on those deemed in violation of policy. Career Services reserves the right to discontinue services to students, alumni, community, and employers who violate EEO or NACE guidelines.
Waubonsee Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran’s status, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law in its programs and activities. For more information on the college’s nondiscrimination policies, contact the director of Human Resources at (630) 466-7900, ext. 2367; Waubonsee Community College, Route 47 at Waubonsee Drive, Sugar Grove, IL 60554-9454.
Waubonsee Community College
Sugar Grove Campus, Student Center (STC) , Room 209
Sugar Grove Campus HOURS
Monday------8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday-----8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday-- 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday----8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday------8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
*Evening appointments available upon request.
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Waubonsee Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.