Friday, September 9, 2016 at 4:00 pm
Friday, September 16, 2016 at 4:00 pm
Friday, September 23, 2016 at 4:00 pm
Friday, September 30, 2016 at 4:00 pm
Please find the two part instructions below in order to successfully enroll in the webinar:
Step 1: Join the meeting: https://join.me/georgette.geller On a computer, use any browser. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: georgette.geller
Step 2:Join the audio conference: Dial a phone number and enter access code, or connect via internet.
By phone: Dial In Number 1.646.307.1990 Access Code 825-025-583# By computer via internet: Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. A small download might be required.
We will begin promptly at the scheduled time!
If you have any questions, please contact:
Local non-profit organizations great for volunteer work or an internship. Organizations such as NORD or Youth Volunteer work. Find more information from the links below!
Monday September 19- Saturday October 1
81 Newton Road
Danbury, CT 06810
To apply: STP.me/apply
Go to the website.
Use drop-in hours for resume reviews or to ask about career-related questions and concerns that can be discussed in approximately 15 minutes.
Every Tues. at the WS Campus Center 3rd floor: 2 pm to 4 pm
Every Wed. at SC 207 9 am to 11 am
Every Thurs. at SC 207 1 pm to 3 pm
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Western Connecticut State University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.