Welcome to our free online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
If you want to upload a resume in order to send it to potential employers but you do not want an employer to search your resume, select the second authorization option on your registration form.
Contact the Career and Job Placement Center if you have additional questions at 270-534-3492.
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to West Kentucky Community & Technical College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.