Wilkes University utilizes College Central Network, Inc. for students, alumni, and employers.
Students and alumni can upload resumes to our web-site and search for a variety of jobs and internships twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Resumes are viewed and then approved by Wilkes University Career Services staff members--Carol Bosack, Director, or Lisa Mulvey, Career Development Coordinator.
Employers can post jobs and internships and review approved student and alumni resumes.
Check this announcements page often for special career development events and activities.
Contact us with questions at email@example.com or call 570-408-4060. We look forward to working with you!
Listing of job postings on this site should not be deemed as a representation by Wilkes University of an employer's fitness or credentials. Wilkes University expressly disclaims any liability which results from any applicant's response to any job posted on this site. Wilkes University reserves the right to make changes to or deny access to the online job board at its sole discretion. All concerns and issues should be brought to our attention via an email to the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your privacy and protection when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
Go to: http://www.wilkes.edu/career
Career Services is located on the 2nd floor of Conyngham Hall, 130 River Street on Wilkes campus. We are located between the new Cohen Science Center and Evans Hall. Call us for directions or parking information if you are a recruiter, 570-408-4060.
Go to: http://www.wilkes.edu/career
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
6:00 - 7:30pm
Henry Student Center Ballroom
The Wilkes University Alumni Association & Career Services invite you to hear about how successful alumni transitioned from Wilkes students to professionals.
Alumni participants include a wide variety of professionals coming to campus to speak to you about their careers.
Students, from first year to seniors, gain excellent connections, career development ideas, and experiential opportunities as they “speed network” with varied alums and alumni mentors.
No charge to participants. Food, fun and great networking and career development opportunities!
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Wilkes University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- In partnership with Wilkes Alumni Relations office, http://community.wilkes.edu/s/344/start.aspx, we offer opportunities for you to work with current students and connect with employers and fellow alumni. Utilize the Colonel Connection for some great networking opportunities.