Belk is hiring full-time and part-time sales and support positions. Enjoy competitive pay, flexible scheduling, and associate discount.
Text JOBS to belk4u (235-5488)
Learn more at belkcareers.com
The law firm of Little and Lattimore, P.A. is in the market to hire a paralegal to work full-time at the law office in downtown Marion, NC. The paralegal would be assigned primarily to one attorney, with some occasional work with one additional attorney. Elder Law and Estate Planning are the two categories in which an estimated90% of the paralegal’s work would take place. Duties and other requirements of the paralegal normally would include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Engaging in telephone conversations and email communications with potential clients and existing clients, receiving information for providing to the attorney and conveying information from the attorney. Paralegal would occasionally fill in at reception desk during receptionist’s lunch period. Paralegal would be called upon to be a witness to the signing of various estate planning documents.
2. Word processing (typing) from dictation and from oral and written instructions. Strong knowledge of grammar and punctuation is necessary. Proficiency in using Word is necessary, and experience in using WordPerfect would be helpful.
3. Pleasant demeanor, cooperative personality and strong work ethic are required. Paralegal is to dress in semi-professional clothing. Paralegal must not use tobacco products or alcohol during the workday. Clothing, breath and hair must not have the odor of tobacco smoke or alcohol. Use of fragrances is discouraged.
4. Paralegal will be provided state-of-the-art computer with dual monitors and a private work space. Paralegal will also be provided with a parking spot within one hundred feet of the law office. If paralegal is not a Notary Public, the law office would pay for attendance at the Notary classes and for a Notary seal. After the appropriate and required waiting period, paralegal would be eligible for inclusion in the law firm medical plan and retirement plan.
5. Paralegal must be receptive and responsive to instruction and guidance from attorneys and, as appropriate, other staff members at the law firm.
6. During the Covid 19 pandemic, paralegal must wear mask covering mouth and nose during all contact with clients in the law office.
7. This listing is a condensed summary and is not an exhaustive or complete listing of all tasks or responsibilities that a paralegal may be called upon to do. A willing and helpful attitude is a requirement.
If you are interested in this position, please email 1) a resume, 2) a cover letter, and 3) a writing sample (up to four pages in length) to Mr. Little at this email address: Steve@LittleandLattimore.com and CC these two email addresses: Alicia@LittleandLattimore.com and Matthew@LittleandLattimore.com
Go to the website.
They are hiring case managers in three of their office locations: Asheville, Spruce Pine, and Waynesville. Interested candidates should email 1) a resume, 2) a cover letter, and 3) a writing sample to Attorney Elizabeth Thueme at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Thueme also communicated to me that they are always on the lookout for people who want to gain on the job training, such as internships.
Go to: https://kinglawoffices.com/
Go to the website.
Griffin Contractors Inc.
We are looking for a powerful
Personal Assistant for low
maintenance work, The hours is 15 to 20hrs weekly and the pay is $400.00 weekly.
Obligations incorporate, however aren't
- Receiving mail
- Responsible for some shopping.
- Bills payment
- Picking-up and delivering items to PO Box
-QuickBooks Pro knowledge helpful
Send resumes to: mailto:email@example.com
Go to the website.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for assisting customers with ordering and quoting of low voltage products. The Business Development Specialist will manage their assigned accounts, grow existing business, and will search for and obtain new business with potential customers.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast passed environment
• Good computer skills
• Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office
• Ability to be decisive, credible and results oriented
• Excellent customer service skills
• Understand cost-benefit scenarios to ensure sales margins are maintained within defined criteria
• Highly motivated, goal driven
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Prepare and enter sales orders; requires full understanding of company policies and procedures on order entry process
• Present, promote and sell products and services to existing and prospective customers
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
• Assist dealers in quoting systems and products, coordinating with product management on system recommendations and technical support
• Follow up on leads from various sources in order to build customer base
• Expedite the resolution of costumer problems and complaints in an effort to always maximize customer satisfaction
• Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Utilize and follow procedures for Microsoft Dynamics AX
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Sales targets
• Customer satisfaction and customer service
• Interaction with team members and mentor
• Reliability and dependability
The Systems Depot
1510 Tate Blvd Southeast
Hickory, NC 28603
The state of North Carolina is seeking Registered Nurses and Nursing Assistant IIs to fill temporary positions in various agencies and locations. These special COVID related positions pay up to $19.49 for a Nursing Assistant II and $38.76 for a Registered Nurse. For more information and directions on how to apply, please visit:
Attorney Michelle Pritchard is looking to hire a full-time paralegal/legal assistant for her Morganton office. She specializes in Social Security Disability law and her website can be found here: https://pritchardlawoffice.com/
She requests that interested candidates please contact her directly at 828-430-1761 (her work cell number).
Students and Alumni, you may now log in with Facebook.
Welcome to WPCC's online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Western Piedmont Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.