Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Internship Program Office and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Students will schedule interviews for the WPY Summer Internship Program. Each student will have about 30 minutes per interview.
- Mock Interview
Get assistance with either your resume or cover letter! This appointment will take place on:
- Tuesdays from 2-4pm at Waltham High School Library
- Thursdays from 6-8pm at Waltham Public Library
Each appointment will be 40 minutes long.
- Cover Letter
- Resume Review
Welcome to our new online job posting and career information system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
You will want to upload a resume so that you will be able to apply for opportunities through WPY and/or Waltham High School. You may also create a career portfolio to promote your qualifications.
WPY and/or Waltham High School vet all employers and manage the process of connecting students with employers.
Feel free to reach out to Jessica Sanon, WPY Youth Employment Coordinator, with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Waltham Partnership for Youth Inc; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- WPY Summer Internship Program: This six-week paid summer internship program helps teens discover their own path to academic success and economic independence via skill-building workshops and experiential learning in a wide range of fields.
- WPY Youth Interpreters Program: Bilingual teens complete a 30-hour training course to work as paid community interpreters, providing much-needed service in the community while also developing marketable skills.