Welcome to Wenatchee Valley College's online job posting and resume database system!
You can use this system to search for jobs as well as available work study positions at the college.
In addition, you can create or upload a resume. You may choose to have employers search your resume, or to keep it hidden so you may send it only to the employers of your choice.
This system also allows you create a portfolio that you may send to employers, to scholarship committees, or to instructors.
If you have any questions, please contact the Wenatchee Valley College Career Center at (509) 682-6858.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Wenatchee Valley College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- Please contact Kelsay Stanton (509) 682.6857 at the Wenatchee Valley College Career Center to check if you are work study eligible.